The Lancaster Family YMCA
Since its founding in 1854, the Lancaster Family YMCA has pursued a mission of strengthening the community by improving the lives of men, women and children of all ages and backgrounds.
The 1854 CLUB has been created to commemorate the year of our founding and to foster pride and support for an organization that has been, and will continue to be, a vital part of the community.
What is the 1854 CLUB?
The 1854 CLUB is open to Y members and supporters for a minimum, tax-deductible donation of $18.54/year.
The 1854 CLUB is designed to help participants show their support and commitment to the Y, raise awareness of the Y mission in the community and help advance the Y mission by providing additional funding resources to the Y’s annual campaign.
- Membership in the 1854 Club is yearly
- 1854 CLUB Memberships can be purchased and be given as gifts or in memoriam.
How to Join the 1854 CLUB?
- 1854 CLUB memberships can be purchased at each branch Welcome Desk by check or credit.
- Checks should be made out to the Lancaster Family YMCA – please write 1854 on the memo line.
- Join online – see donation link above
- You can also contact Ben Bamford at 717-393-9622, ext. 1029 to learn more about the CLUB or to make a donation.
Thank you 1854 CLUB Members!
We would like to thank the following folks for becoming part of the 1854 Club and helping advance the Y mission!
- David Alderson
- Lisa Allison
- Cynthia Aument
- Benjamin Bamford
- Robert Belser
- Fred Bloom
- Sara Glick
- Nancy Jordan
- Jeffrey Kenderdine
- Stephen Kirchner
- John Kreider
- Anne Labat-Gepert
- Gary Lord
- Thelma Lord
- Gladys Mendozza
- Jane Price
- Susan Ritchney
- Anthony Santiago
- Emily Stednick
- Curtis Miller
- Heather Neary
- Don Mann
- Coleman Hauber
- William Hoffmeier
- Sara Lewis
1854 CLUB Member Recognition
- 1854 CLUB members will be recognized on the Y’s website, Facebook page and in member emails.
- 1854 CLUB members will receive a letter acknowledging the donation for tax purposes.
- 1854 CLUB members who continue to renew their club memberships will receive special recognition at their 1, 5, 10+ year anniversaries.
- 1854 CLUB members who reach a giving level of $1854.00 will receive special recognition