YMCA at New Holland
The Aquatics Director will be responsible for the planning, development, administration, growth and evaluation of all Aquatic programs along with conducting the maintenance of indoor/outdoor pools.
This position will recruit, train, schedule and supervise staff necessary to achieve growth financially and programmatically. Will be responsible to create and manage annual departmental program plans including marketing plans, budget and staff requirements. Will lead the preparation of and manage department budget to ensure revenue targets and departmental nets are achieved and will administer accounting practices related to areas of the Aquatic Department. The selected candidate will be successful in providing member service through caring, honest, respectful and responsible actions that contribute to the relationship between the member and the YMCA organization.
- 2 years of experience in aquatics and/or management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Thorough understanding of customer service and its relationship to membership development.
- Previous supervisory/management experience required.
- Experience in program development and managing department budget required.
- Efficient using Microsoft Office programs.
- Must obtain and maintain required certifications included but not limited to: Certified Pool Operators License, LGI or YMCA of the USA Lifeguard or trainer, swim lesson instructor or trainer, diving coach and masters swimming experience preferred. Will need to provide required clearances upon hire.
Current Lancaster Family YMCA employees: in lieu of completing an Employment Application, please submit a job posting form and current resume to Human Resources to apply for a posted open position.