The Lancaster Family YMCA offers a range of elective programs that support the health and wellness of our members and others in the community.
YMCA programs are open to Y Members and Non-Members.
Y Members receive special pricing on programs.
Members: Begins the 10th of the month
Non-Members: Begins the 20th of the month
Program registration is available online*, by phone or at our Welcome Desks. Any exceptions will be noted in the program description.
* Most programs, but not all, are available for online registration.
Lampeter-Strasburg Resident Discount
Lampeter-Strasburg residents receive 10% off Y programs. To receive that discount when registering for programs through our online registration system, you will need to enter a discount code during the registration process.To receive your discount code, please send your name and address to LSresidents@lancasterymca.org.
A discount code will be emailed back to you.
We hope you will enjoy full participation in each Y program you choose. However, should you be unable to do so, please refer to our program cancellation/refund policy below.
Credits and refunds will be given for Y programs for the following reasons only (less value received):
- Withdrawal from program or class after first day for any reason (credit/refund request form must be submitted prior to 2nd class). For camp or school age child care this applies to the first week. For outdoor pool this applies to the first operating day of the season.
- Participants unable to attend class or program for medical reasons (medical excuse from doctor must accompany credit/refund request form).
- If the Y cancels a program or class (every attempt will be made to make up classes/programs due to inclement weather, acts of God, etc., but no credit/refunds will be allowed for these circumstances).
- Credit/refunds are provided less value received for the service (i.e. if your child attends 1 out of 6 swim lessons you would only be refunded for 5 lessons)
- Credit/refunds will not be given if participant moves, has lack of interest or lack of use.
- Credits will be placed on the member’s account and can be used for any Y service or merchandise at any time.
- Refunds will be provided either by check (for payments made originally by cash or check) or back onto the credit card or EFT account the original payment was made.
- Processing may take up to 10 days.
- Y Membership cancellation policy is separate and requires a 30-day written notice of termination.
- No credit/ refunds are given for Y fundraisers (Duathlon/Triathlon, 5K, Golf Tournament, etc.)
- Credits and refunds are not approved until the Department Director and Executive Director sign off on the Credit/Refund Request Form.