The Lancaster Family YMCA has been serving Lancaster County since 1854. Through our focus areas of YOUTH DEVELOPMENT, HEALTHY LIVING and SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, we support children, adults and families with programs that protect, teach, connect, heal, nourish and encourage.
We deliver our programs and services through branches in Lancaster City, Lampeter-Strasburg and New Holland, and our Early Learning Academy and YMCA Camp Shand. By partnering with local schools and other nonprofit organizations to offer services off-site, we are able to broaden our reach in impacting more lives.
To nurture our community through the pursuit of life-long growth in spirit, mind, and body.
Our Core Values
At the Y, we do more than talk about our core values of CARING, HONESTY, RESPECT and RESPONSIBILITY. We bring them to life every day in our actions and serve as a powerful role model for the men, women, children and of our organization and community.
Our Strategic Plan
Our Focus Areas
Our Organizational Impact
We will deliver our mission and achieve our desired impact in a financially responsible manner.
- We will fully engage our members with the YMCA mission through building and strengthening committed, long-term relationships.
- We will address community needs by empowering YMCA branches to deliver quality programs and measure impact.
- We will effectively engage the community and collaborate with community businesses, organizations, governments and other stakeholders.
- We will build a culture of philanthropy for increasing financial support.
- We will develop and empower a passionate, high-performing organization with leaders and a structural model that supports desired impact.