Family Fun Day at YMCA Camp Shand
A great way for the whole family to GET OUTSIDE AND PLAY!
Saturday, May 11 from 12:00 – 3:00 pm.
You can go for a hike, shoot an arrow, climb the wall, catch a
fish, play GAGA and more!
- Meet members of the 2019 Summer Staff
- Take a tour of camp and sign up for summer camp programs.
- Enjoy hot dogs and s’mores
Free to all! Just call 717-272-8001 or email email@example.com to let us know you plan to
attend. Download an event flyer.
Camp Rentals and Team Building Programs
With countless possibilities for relaxation, learning and adventure, Camp Shand is available to rent for family reunions, meetings, parties, youth group outings or team building workshops. Groups can choose to use the facilities and provide their own programming or enlist the YMCA Staff to lead their activities.
YMCA Staff are ready to provide:
- Team building using our Adventure Challenge Course, Low and High Ropes courses
- Environmental Education classes (for all ages)
- Nature Walks
- Group Games
- Waterfront Activities
- Swimming (when in season)
- Canoeing, Kayaking
- Climbing Wall
- ArcheryOther programs can be designed to meet your group’s needs.
Note: Use of the pool, canoes, kayaks, ropes course, climbing wall and archery range require the use of YMCA staff.
Located in the woodlands of beautiful Southern Lebanon County, YMCA Camp Shand offers 120 acres of adventure and fun. Our facilities include:
- Dining Hall with large deck
- Industrial Kitchen
- 10 open air cabins (with 10 bunks)
- 2 closed cabins (with 10 bunks)
- Recreation Hall
- Indoor Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Chapel
- Adventure Challenge Course with Zip Line
- Lake for fishing, canoeing, kayaking
- Swimming Pool with water slide (May – September)
- Hiking Trails
- Sports Field
- Black Top with Basketball
- High and Low Ropes Course
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Endless Possibilities for creative classes and programs
Fees and Availability
Camp Shand is available for rent with or without programming from early April through May 31 and from late August through mid-November, as well as selected weekends throughout the summer. Prices are based on length of stay, number of participants and involvement of YMCA Staff for programming. Reservations are taken up to one year in advance and require a deposit. For more information, please contact Camp Shand at 717-272-8001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.