Membership and Facility Policies
Guest Pass Policies
- All members receive two free guest passes/year which they can use to bring guests to the Y at no cost.
- After using the two free guest passes in a year, Y Members can still bring guests to the Y, however those guests would need to purchase a $6.00 day pass.
- Visitors to the Y who are not accompanied by a Y member can purchase a $15.00 day pass
- Ongoing and Short-term memberships are available for visitors who would like to use the Y on a longer-term basis.
- All guests must present photo ID which is to be copied and stapled to their guest pass form (NO EXCEPTIONS).Youth/teen members must have completed orientation in order to bring in guests.
- Members 12 and over may bring a guest 12 years of age or older. Guests under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older. This adult may be a guest or a Y member
Wellness Center Guest Policy
- All guests 16 years of age and older may use the whole facility, excluding the pool, without adult supervision.
- All guests 12 to 15 years of age may use the wellness center with a member only with adult supervision. If the member is between 12 and 15 years of age, they must have completed the youth orientation for the guest to use the wellness center.