The YMCA enables kids to realize their potential, helps adults stay healthy, offers ways for families to have fun together, welcomes newcomers and helps foster a nationwide service ethic.
Be sure to take full advantage of the benefits you receive as a Y member!
- A convenient, inclusive, monthly membership with no annual contract
- Access to the City Center YMCA, Lampeter-Strasburg YMCA, YMCA at New Holland and YMCA Nationwide Membership
- Child Watch services are free with Family Memberships and $2.00 per visit/child with Adult Membership
- A wide variety of Group Exercise and Water Fitness Classes at no additional cost
- 2 complimentary guest passes/year
- Complimentary wellness/equipment orientations for adults and youth led by a Y Personal Coach
- Option to “hold” membership for up to 3 months without payment of monthly dues
- Reduced rates and early registration on Y programs
- Medical insurance plans accepted (Contact your insurance provider for eligibility)
Lancaster Family YMCA Mobile App & Fitness Trackers Apps
Our Lancaster Family YMCA App and Fitness Trackers will help you meet your health and wellness goals and give you real-time access to class schedules, program offerings and changes in facility operating hours at your favorite Y branch. Learn more and download the apps
Make the Most of Your Y Membership
Find out what’s included with your membership, what to expect on your first visit to the Y and how to successfully build healthy habits. Our Membership FAQs is a great source to use to get familiar with your YMCA membership, facility usage, membership policies and answer other questions you might have.