We hope you will enjoy full participation in each Y program you choose. However, should you be unable to do so, please refer to our program cancellation/refund policy below.
Credits and refunds will be given for Y programs for the following reasons only (less value received):
- Withdrawal from program or class after first day for any reason (credit/refund request form must be submitted prior to 2nd class). For camp or school age child care this applies to the first week. For outdoor pool this applies to the first operating day of the season.
- Participants unable to attend class or program for medical reasons (medical excuse from doctor must accompany credit/refund request form).
- If the Y cancels a program or class (every attempt will be made to make up classes/programs due to inclement weather, acts of God, etc., but no credit/refunds will be allowed for these circumstances).
- Credit/refunds are provided less value received for the service (i.e. if your child attends 1 out of 6 swim lessons you would only be refunded for 5 lessons).
- Credit/refunds will not be given if participant moves, has lack of interest or lack of use.
- Credits will be placed on the member’s account and can be used for any Y service or merchandise at any time.
- Refunds will be provided either by check (for payments made originally by cash or check) or back onto the credit card or EFT account the original payment was made.
- Processing may take ten business days.
- Y Membership cancellation policy is separate and requires a 30-day written notice of termination.
- All membership refunds requested must be submitted within 30 days of the discrepancies to be approved for reimbursement.
- No credit/ refunds are given for Y fundraisers (Duathlon/Triathlon, 5K, Golf Tournament, etc.)
- Credits and refunds are not approved until the Department Director and Executive Director sign off on the Credit/Refund Request Form.