- Use a marked water bottle
Whether you purchase a special bottle or simply use a permanent marker on an existing bottle – keeping track of your progress will help keep you on track.
- Drink a glass of water after every bathroom break.
Use bathroom breaks as a reminder to keep on track!
- Flavor your water! Use cucumbers, lemons or strawberries!
Mix it up and try a few new flavors.
- Dilute sugary drinks with water and ice.
If you’re craving a sugary drink – or trying to break a habit – gradually start diluting your drink with ice or water.
- Choose sparkling or mineral water.
Like the carbonation but not the calories? Choose a mineral or sparkling water instead!
- Anytime you drain your glass or bottle, fill it back up!
Keeping a full bottle of water on hand will increase the likelihood that you’ll reach your goal.
Join the conversation and share your tips with us on Facebook.