Small Group Training Classes combine personal training with a supportive, small-group environment to help you meet your fitness goals.
Early Bird Special pricing available through January 31.
January Early Bird Special Pricing – $112.50/class for members and $144/class for non-members
Pricing returns to standard fee in February – $125/class for members and $160/class for non-members.
We offer a variety of classes to meet your specific needs.
- Fierce, Fit, Fabulous
- Aquatic Boot Camp
- Strongman Training
- Tabata Jump
- Anaerobic Training for the Everyday Athlete
- Running Strong
- Unfinished Business
- Body Pump Basics
- Triathlon Training
- Body Sculpting 101
- Tone, Tighten, & Train Tabata
- Beginner Bootcamp
- Eat Well, Eat Smart
- Ab Attack
- Ready, Set, Run
- Introduction to Olympic Lifting
- Barbell Basics
Small Group Training Demo Days
Want to see what a Small Group Training Class is all about?
Join us for FREE demonstrations during our Demo Days!
You can meet the instructors, learn about the workouts and discover what program is best for you!
City Center YMCA
- Tabata Jump: January 21, 9:55 am
- Strongman Training: January 21, 12:00 pm
- Aqua Boot Camp: January 21, 7:00 am
- Running Strong: January 22, 6:00 am
- Body Pump Basics: January 31, 4:00 pm
- Triathlon Training: January 31, 6:00 am
YMCA at New Holland
- Beginner Bootcamp: January 24, 9:15-9:55 am (group will meet on the Wellness Floor)
- Intro to Olympic Lifting: January 24, 6:00-6:40 pm (group will meet on the Wellness Floor)
- Tone, Tighten, & Train Tabata: January 21, 6:00-6:40 pm
- Ready, Set, Run: January 26, 10:30-11:10 am
- Barbell Basics: January 29, 6:00-6:40 pm
- Fierce Fit Fabulous: January 19, 9:00-9:40 am
All demos at the Lampeter-Strasburg Y will meet in the Functional Training half-room located on the wellness floor.