With Nationwide Membership, you don’t have to take a vacation from the YMCA.
Summer vacation season is upon us, and while travels may take you away from your hometown YMCA, that doesn’t mean you have to push the pause button on your fitness routine.
The Lancaster Family YMCA – along with 2,600 other YMCAs across the country – participate in the YMCA Nationwide Membership program. This program enables Y members to visit any other participating Y in the United States with no extra cost.
Members of the Lancaster Family YMCA automatically receive the free benefit of YMCA Nationwide Membership when they join. However, we recommend that you contact the YMCA you hope to visit during your travels to see if they participate in the program.
What You Need to Know
- Nationwide Membership is valid for active, full facility YMCA members only
- On a monthly basis, Nationwide Membership visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
- Program-only participants and special memberships are not eligible for Nationwide Membership
- Make sure the Y offers the services and amenities you plan to use
- Bring a photo ID with you for your visit
- You will be asked to sign a waiver when visiting another Y location
If you have more questions, download this “Know Before You Go guide.“